Student Loan: Say Hello, Wave Goodbye.

Well I didn't end up buying ANYTHING from my previous post. It was that old chestnut of things looking great on t'internet and looking a bit crap IRL. Instead, I blitzed around the high street in record time (1 hour, thanks to dreary Glasgow weather and an inundation of University freshers making me not want to hang about too long) and got the following to kick-start my A/W wardrobe...


I'm especially chuffed with the skirt, from the teen section of New Look. Occasionally being petite has its perks, such as being able to fit into kids' clothes and not having to pay VAT. There's been a lot of bitching done about those animal hats from River Island, though I think the one getting the most flack is the panda hat which does look a bit daft. Mine has ears and pom pom things, but I think it errs more on the sassy, catwoman side than the twee, novelty side.
I also got a sheer leopard print onesie from good old H&M, but alas - no pictures on the interweb.

No comments:

Post a Comment