In Praise of... Topman?!

Yeah, not something I ever thought I'd be raving about, but Topman have some great jewellery in at the moment - almost better than their TopSHOP sistas.
While looking for Christmas presents for my 16-yr old brother (what do teenage boys like?? Any ideas??) I happened upon these beauties to fill my own stocking.... if I can wait that long.


Bat brooch - £6. This will look lovely on my new long black velvet hooded cape. The man in the shop said they also do bat necklaces. Need to prowl in the bigger branch to check these out.


Silver cross two finger ring - £4. Have been after one of these for ages. I would be slightly perturbed if I saw a man wearing either the brooch or the ring, these are strictly witchywoo items, not for the trenchcoat mafia!

Also showcased in thee above photographs is my latest manicure effort. I'd been the proud owner of long and strong talons for months until the other night when I broke them while trying to open a taxi door. If only there were chivalrous men in the world........ Anyway, I decided to make the best of my newly little nails with a coat of my new Accessorize nail polish in Shade 6 (virtually identical to Topshop's 'Lead') and dipping the tips in gold glitter by W7.


Accessorize nail polish - £4 / W7 glitter polish - £1.99

2 comments:

  1. this the sweet jewellery you were talking about? yeah...i like obv.
    i still insist i need my nails did claudia...in mother fucking gold glitter. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you sent me a link to a jewellery site that sold similar silver cross rings for hunners o pounds. £4 Topman, what a babe. I've owed you a nail job for so long, let's do it after Xmas xx

    ReplyDelete