Take a Walk on the Wild Side

This weekend I'm going to an Andy Warhol's Factory themed birthday party. I'll be dressed as Candy Darling, one of my favourite Warhol Superstars...




I never realised that she had brown eyes, unless this is a trick of the camera... I'll have to look up more colour photos to check. I ordered blue contact lenses partly for this occasion, partly to aid my day-to-day Liz Taylor impersonations, and partly out of curiosity (my eyes are dark brown/hazel).


I'm still impatiently awaiting the release of the Candy documentary film, Beautiful Darling, which I'm sure I've mentioned before. I can't remember when it is supposed to be coming out. Does anyone know what's going on?

Anyway, I'll definitely post photos of my transformation and of the other party folk. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment