Cloak + Dagger

My New Years resolutions to myself were:
To stop smoking.
To seriously cut down on clothes shopping.
To stop buying shit celebrity gossip magazines.
I am ashamed to report, only one (and a bit) month in I have well and truly thrown the first two out of the window. My smoking ban lasted less than a week, and although I managed to resist sales shopping frenzy I caved in last week and had a little splurge. BUT IT ENDS NOW!
Here's a photo of my nice new cloak that I picked up on Saturday.


Headscarf from a vintage shop in Bristol. Cloak from Vintage Guru, Glasgow. Leggings from H&M. Shoes, Primarni originals.

2 comments:

  1. cloak is pretty sweet. you look a bit like a grown up lydia from beetlejuice. this can ONLY be a good thing. btw - your master of the tripod - i'm envious x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaayy Lydia! I see what you mean! x

    ReplyDelete