Outfit Post

Something's been going wrong with blogspot lately - it will let me repost images from a URL, but not stuff I've uploaded from my own laptop. I dunno why this is, I've been using JPGs as normal. So I've had to hold fire with the updating and create a good old photobucket account so I can post stuff from there. LAME. I was going to do this outfit post on Thursday but you're getting it now instead. I thought it was quite an average outfit but I got quite a few compliments on it that day so whatdya know...


Jumper from a £3 shop in Manchester's Northern Quarter. Skirt from H&M. Boots inherited from mama Nova. Bag from Buzzcocks gig in Glasgow. I know my room needs a serious tidy - this was the least messy part so I used it as a background. The rest looks as though a kids birthday party has exploded all over it.

2 comments:

  1. i do always enjoy your style nova....almost as much as your nails. btw you're room looks positivly neat compared to my bombsite. thing is everything is in its place, i just have a lot of things...it's fucking tragic.
    also luella's guide to style....swoon.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Luella book is sweet, if you ignore the references to Thatcher/any royal being a style icon. Nice illustrations though. xx

    ReplyDelete