Crimping

So I was late to jump on the bandwagon of crimping, but here I am now. I'd have been on it sooner if it weren't for the fact I broke my Babyliss 4-way crimper/straighteners a few years ago and never bothered to replace them - wrongly doubting that the trend of my early teens would ever enjoy a revival.
But who am I kidding? I've always harboured guilty reminiscences of the times when I'd labour for hours crimping my whole head of hair as part of my baby-goth look. These days I spend ages backcombing my poor stressed locks in the name of volume when it can be achieved so much more easily by crimping your roots and underneath layers. One quick visit to Amazon later and I've got a brand new set of Babyliss crimpers ordered and winging their way to me through the virtual plane. I can't wait for them to arrive so I can start attempting looks like these......




LOVE the make-up in this photo too, the glittery brows remind me
of the girl on the cover of the Roxy Music dvd.




The lovely Karen Elson for Agent Provocateur

And crazy crimp couture at Sonia Rykiel.

No comments:

Post a Comment