Tea for Two

Carrying on my obsession with Karl Lagerfeld paraphernalia, I just had to post a picture of these fashion world teabags...
Yeah, just when you thought you'd seen everything... That's Naomi, JPG, (the other famous)Claudia, Karl and Donatella. Everyone you'd ever want floating in your Earl Grey. They come in a set from German website Donkey for only 7,95€. Completely useless, but a good novelty gift idea for the fashionista in your life. I'm not sure I understand the inclusion of Donatella and Claudia though. I mean, they're famous but not exactly iconic. I'd rather see teabags attached to Vivienne Westwood, Zandra Rhodes, Alber Elbaz, and why not Coco Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Isabella Blow? Who said your tea buddies have to be alive? In the crazy world of fashion, it seems anything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment