Hair-oine


The young Priscilla Presley is my new hairspiration. If I could coax my hair into any form, colour or texture resembling hers circa her marriage to Elvis I'd be a happy woman. Sadly, as anyone who knows me can testify, my hair is fucked. BEYOND. Too many ill-advised home bleach jobs have left the entire top layer fried and no matter how many times I try to dye over it, it seems to remain a weird pale brown colour. Now with a flattering 3 inches of dark roots. The way I style it, it isn't too noticable and can almost pass for decent, but I know the hideous truth. I've been avoiding salon trips as I just KNOW the stylist will propose a Faustian pact of cutting it all off for the sake of a fresh start. Take my hair, take my soul. The sad fact of the matter is, I naturally have thick, glossy, dark brown hair, and if I had only left it alone I'd only be a bump-it away from Miss Beaulieu's do.

LIVE AND LEARN.

(On a serious note - has anyone tried these bump-it things? I need to know if they're worth investigating. I've read some pretty bad reviews and I don't fancy spending money on anything that's going to fuck with my follicles any more...)

2 comments:

  1. think this could be easily enough acheived without one of those bumpits.....looks like something that can be acheived with some serious backcombing, kirbys and hairspray.all about building height i suppose...i got to say though, bitch looks fierce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, just spend Mama's money.

    ReplyDelete