In the Company of Wolves

Showcasing designs by Anna Whyte, Boudiche, Che Camille, Corinne Robinson, Rachael Albert, Obscure Couture (website coming soon), Rowan Joy, Torres and Velvet Tigers.
I'd love to find out who was responsible for the hair and make-up, they were the highlight for me.




The event was hosted by the beautifully decorated Sub Club and organised by SE Events.
Sponsors included: L'Oreal, Bacardi, Sparklecandy, Tunnocks, MacSorley's, Sub Club, and The Coveted magazine. Thanks to these people, the goodie bags were brilliant!

I've also got to thank Rachel for sorting us out with tickets.


xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I know this is super cheeky but I was wondering if I could creatively borrow a couple of your photos from the show? My camera packed in half way through and I'm struggling to find other pictures that show the collections well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, of course you can take them! The size and resolution aren't great though, but I hope they come in useful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK thanks, I pinched a couple! You can have a wee look if you want, left the link below. I can find out who did hair and makeup for you as well if you want? x

    www.blogspot.com/rachaeldag

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your write-up! Nice work x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why thankyou for the mention Miss Nova, you are most welcome. Nice photos!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete