Put on your high-heel sneakers...

I found these amazing shoes on Evening Lady.co.uk



They are part of the Bordello range by Pleaser, and these particular shoes are from the Teeze collection.

I also love their Cabaret vintage-inspired dancing shoes:



And I've got a bit of a soft spot for these Siren peep-toes with the burlesque tasseling on the heels.



Most of the shoes in the Bordello range are priced between £35 and £50, so they are completely affordable. They come in half sizes too, unlike most shoes on the high street. Although I'm rarely lucky enough to be taken anywhere befitting of such footwear, I'm sorely tempted to splash out on a few pairs. I'm known for always wearing high heels, but the truth is I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to stilettos. I hate thin heels because they kill me, so it's nice to see shoes that look glamourous yet with heels chunky enough to withstand hours of jitterbug and jive.

No comments:

Post a Comment