Nails

I've always had long, polished nails since I was little (I realise this might be a slightly disturbing image) and EVERYONE asks me if they're fake. I don't have any magic recipe for growing long strong nails, my diet is terrible and I can never remember to take vitamins or whatever. I think it might just be luck. But what always happens is that they grow to 3/4 of a centimetre over the edge of the finger, then one of them splits and I have to cut them all because there's NOTHING I hate more than uneven fingernails. Take note, people. It looks sick. Maybe this is just my OCD tendencies talking, but I firmly believe that if you're gonna cut one nail, cut them all. Would you have all short nails then just one or two long ones? No, because that's creepy. Vice versa.
ANYWAY, I felt gutted that my months of nail pride had come to an end, so to cheer myself up I did a bit of nail art on my newly tiny tips.



I don't really know what the inspiration was, I was just testing out colours that look nice together.
Plus, vertical lines make nails look longer.

I was using: Claire's Accessories Black and Greige (41 & 24), Boots No. 7 in Foxglove, Barry M Gold, and Seche Vite for quick drying and glossy finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment