Peaks Chic

I had a bit of Twin Peaks marathon last night and felt inspired to post some pictures of the coolest girl in town, Audrey Horne.


with the sexy (well I think so) Agent Cooper

cute shoes!

I love the print on this shirt..


"preppy-noir"

And why not have some completely gratuitous shots of the actress who plays Audrey, Sherilyn Fenn...



In other news, my attempts at going blonde failed. While the top of my hair went the colour I wanted it, the ends stayed brassy and kept splitting when I bleached it. I had to decide whether to give up and dye it all back dark or cut several inches off the length and keep going with the blonde. I eventually decided I'd rather keep the length and stop torturing my hair. So, it's back to black with some white-blonde streaks near the front... I don't think being a blonde would have suited my personality anyway. Brunettes like Audrey have way more fun - and we get away with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment